You must be registered to use and view the SEARCH and full board access!

Ford explorer 2015 PX6 unit. Sync 2 interface problem and NO Sound in unit!

All general discussions related to Phoenix Android Radio head units goes here.
phoenixgod
Site Admin

Ford explorer 2015 PX6 unit. Sync 2 interface problem and NO Sound in unit!

Post by phoenixgod »

Hi guys.

I just installed px6 unit for my ford explorer 2015 Sync 2 - W/O Sony audio.

The main reason to purchase px6 unit was to retain sync features. However, I am facing these problems after installing the unit:

1. No audio! Audio icon just showing mute icon. I went into more setings and sound option as well and its all fine from there. But I can't able to change this MUTE volume control icon to normal since steering wheel controls are not working as well. Did I made some mistake in the wiring?

2. Driver side cooling seat feature is not working. Passenger side cooling and heating feature is working. However, only heating seat feature is working for driver side.

3. Sync 2 interface is having problems with touch buttons. When I am pressing climate control option its taking me to bluetooth screen. Seems like the controls of touch screen controls for sync 2 interface are reversed. Please see the video for better understanding.

For more guides, tips, solutions, and radios visit: here.
MrKovacic

Re: Ford explorer 2015 PX6 unit. Sync 2 interface problem and NO Sound in unit!

Post by MrKovacic »

Im having the same issue with a 2012 explorer XLT, it shows Sync 2 screen but touch locations are reversed and flipped. Also no HVAC controls and no audio.

Have you ever been able to resolve your issues?

Sorry for the necro post.