You must be registered to use and view the SEARCH and full board access!

PX6 Audio Settings (Fix No Sound Issue)

All general discussions related to Phoenix Android Radio head units goes here.
phoenixgod
Site Admin

PX6 Audio Settings (Fix No Sound Issue)

Post by phoenixgod »

First, go to 00:04:37 for his recommended audio settings.

Second, you can also try this: from the top menu hit DSP (Audio Equalizer)>Balance> check that all dial levels are set to "Zero (0)", all mute switches set to "Minus (-)" then try touching just one of the dials briefly. The sound may suddenly be restored.

As for the back up camera wiring, use the long leads provided with the aftermarket camera. At the back of the vehicle attach the thin red feed wire to the 12v hot side of the back up light socket. Up at the head unit attach the yellow RCA camera feed to yellow female RCA marked "camera". Attach the thin red 12v feed wire that comes from the back of the vehicle to the thin brown wire marked "back" on the head unit.

Note that the camera and your PX6 BOTH generate measurement boundary lines in the back up video image so you will have to disable one of them. Most aftermarket cameras have either thin wire loops to cut or small setting switches. I am still looking for where the PX6 settings are located to disable this feature.
For more guides, tips, solutions, and radios visit: here.
phoenixgod
Site Admin

Re: PX6 Audio Settings (Fix No Sound Issue)

Post by phoenixgod »

This was from another user:

I have a 2015 F150 with 4in sync 1 screen, no navigation. basic speaker package, manual AC. I had a similar problem, as I was installing it. I had no sound although everything looked like it was working. I had to put the sync module back into the vehicle. Basically, it came down to put everything back together except the 4in screen. As far as the aftermarket 4 camera 360 Advanced system, How did you get it to connect to the screen? I haven't tried installing it yet because I hadn't figured out what I plug the little gold box into yet. I did find a lose screw rattling around the gold box (DVR connection box) before I did anything with it and opened it and put the screw back into the spot it came out of.

Any thoughts would be helpful. The little manual didn't help at all either.
For more guides, tips, solutions, and radios visit: here.
swimben@outlook.com

Re: PX6 Audio Settings (Fix No Sound Issue)

Post by swimben@outlook.com »

Try this, I also have a ford f150, Go into the Bluetooth screen and close it, if it is active you will get no sound, this i found out the hard way. When i used the Bluetooth function to make a call it turns off the music, it will not turn the music back on until you have closed this screen, this is a major flaw in the system.