You must be registered to use and view the SEARCH and full board access!

Hide Bottom Navigation Bar

All general discussions related to Phoenix Android Radio head units goes here.
RDBauer50

Hide Bottom Navigation Bar

Post by RDBauer50 »

I have an Android 10 in my Nissan Titan XD with Auto AC. Is there any way hide the navigation bar on the bottom (the one with the Home, Back, AC controls, etc.)? It is in the way of some app's bottom navigation. For example, it overlaps the Google maps navigation status bar at the bottom as well as other menu options on the bottom of apps. I have worked around this some by putting in split screen but not all apps allow the split screen. I can get pictures if needed.
Deanrsnowiii

Re: Hide Bottom Navigation Bar

Post by Deanrsnowiii »

RDBauer50 wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:30 am I have an Android 10 in my Nissan Titan XD with Auto AC. Is there any way hide the navigation bar on the bottom (the one with the Home, Back, AC controls, etc.)? It is in the way of some app's bottom navigation. For example, it overlaps the Google maps navigation status bar at the bottom as well as other menu options on the bottom of apps. I have worked around this some by putting in split screen but not all apps allow the split screen. I can get pictures if needed.
yes go into settings and find i belive it is "ac information on/off" or " a/c display off on"in one of the settings menus. then do a full restart of the unit.

for google maps usually it adjusts properly. sometimes it will glitch here nor there but 95% of time should properly function