You must be registered to use and view the SEARCH and full board access!

2013 Chrysler 300 Touring with Android 12 Radio 13.6"

All general discussions related to Phoenix Android Radio head units goes here.
DJKAOS

2013 Chrysler 300 Touring with Android 12 Radio 13.6"

Post by DJKAOS »

Hello all, today is December 4th, 2023 and I just wanted to give an update about pro's and con's with my Peonix Automotive Android 12 Vertical 13.6" radio & install.

1. No cutting was involved with the installation, it was a simple plug and play.
There are no new Youtube videos posted for 2013-2019 Chrysler 300's with Android 12 Vertical Radio installs

2. Sound Audio settings, in order to make your music sound as good or better than the factory head unit, you have to go to 3 or 4 different audio settings areas and make adjustments in all of them.

3. I love my unit, it is not perfect but it is worth the purchase to me. if you are expecting perfection, then perhaps this unit is not for you. It has glitches, for example; you are playing Spotify from your car play or maybe you are playing music from some other app, and now you have arrived at your destination so you turn off your car and exit, then when you return to the car and your unit turns on, visually it continues where it left off, but no sound plays, so I usually close all apps at once, then open the app I want to use and it works again.

4. in my unit i lost the speed gauges on the main screen, if anyone knows how i can get that back let me know. Also, my vehicle is a Chrysler but the boot up logo shows dodge, and when i try to change it to the Chrysler logo it wont let me, it just so happens that the location of the Chrysler logo is in a halfscreen and wont let me click it because of its location (difficult to explain). Not a big deal, just a little annoying.

5 I have a sim card in my unit and it works great.

6. My unit is 8GB Memory and 128GB hard drive space.

7.My PX6 Android 12 unit is faster than the Android 10 and more snappy, still not as good as an iPad or Samsung Galaxy but getting there.

8. I like that it has the option in the unit for me to turn off the amp to my subwoofers, because when i don't turn off the amp first before turning off the car, the speakers make a loud pop noise.

9. My Heat works, my A/C works, my heated seats work, my steering wheel controls work, only thing that doesn't work are my TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitor System) I think i have to purchase the OBD2 option that Phoenix Automotive offers as an ad on.

10. Let me know if you have any questions.