You must be registered to use and view the SEARCH and full board access!

Had to fully reset -- Bluetooth not working anymore

All general discussions related to Phoenix Android Radio head units goes here.
texaslexus

Had to fully reset -- Bluetooth not working anymore

Post by texaslexus »

I had to reset my 2nd Generation 10.4" PX6 processor 8 core Android 9 - 4G RAM, 64G ROM head unit after the data got corrupted when the car's settings were entirely reset to get a new key FOB being setup. As a result I'm back to factory default settings and I have a few questions please.
I was able to set the car type in advanced settings to get the Air Conditioning working, as well as calibrate the screen that was flipped however I have a few remaining issues I'd love your help with:
  • Bluetooth appears to NOT be working. If I go to the Android settings it says address unavailable, and when i go to the Bluetooth app from the top bar of the home page, it just sticks on Initializing. This all worked well before I had to reset the tablet. I CAN connect to wifi though. How can I get bluetooth working again? As you can see in the attachment, BTVer and Barcode are empty in the System Info, and in the Android system settings the Bluetooth address is unavailable. I don't see any other BT related settings in the advanced menu ( which is called Install set on mine for some reaso...anyone know why?).
  • All of the supplementary apps that came with the system are missing. I almost exclusively use CarPlay ( via zLink ) so getting Bluetooth and zLink reinstalled would be great ( and the other apps like ez connect etc. ). Is there an apk package available online that I can add via USB flash drive?]
  • Do I need to update the firmware at all to a newer version? Before the reset, there was a 2-3 second lag on the zLink CarPlay, and I'm wondering if I could use this fresh start to fix that somehow.
If anyone has any advice on any of these I'd be super grateful. thanks!
Attachments
Issues_px6
Issues_px6 (406.04 KiB) Viewed 7863 times