You must be registered to use and view the SEARCH and full board access!

2012 GMC Yukon Denali w/ nav, xm, 3rd row TV NO LOCKS TPMS OR DRIVER SEAT CONTROLS

All general discussions related to Phoenix Android Radio head units goes here.
broadwayjones

2012 GMC Yukon Denali w/ nav, xm, 3rd row TV NO LOCKS TPMS OR DRIVER SEAT CONTROLS

Post by broadwayjones »

I got my android 10 unit (Sc7862) from Phoenix and it installed quickly but rendered a few features/accessories useless or not working:
-Keyless remote start, locking and unlocking via fob dont work.
-Security system isnt activating or doesnt work properly
-Heated and cooled seats for both front seats dont work
-Power adjusted seat and steering wheel tilt features for driver dont work or adjust while unit is plugged in
-TPMS system warning flashes and reads 0psi on all tires
-Easy recall seat settings dont work

I also would like to know if there is a video out for my 2nd and 3rd row monitors in the rear. The harness has a video input connection but it seems like there isnt an output from the unit itself
scottnj1966

Re: 2012 GMC Yukon Denali w/ nav, xm, 3rd row TV NO LOCKS TPMS OR DRIVER SEAT CONTROLS

Post by scottnj1966 »

I have not had most of your issues but I have not been able to figure out how to hook up the rear video also.

Did you ever figure this out?
scottnj1966

Re: 2012 GMC Yukon Denali w/ nav, xm, 3rd row TV NO LOCKS TPMS OR DRIVER SEAT CONTROLS

Post by scottnj1966 »

I also cannot get my heated seat controls on the touch screen to work.

The icon for the ac doesn’t show blowing on the face, seems like they used the wrong icon.

AC recirculating air will not stay on after restarting the truck. Any idea how to keep that on.