You must be registered to use and view the SEARCH and full board access!

APN settings not saving

All general discussions related to Phoenix Android Radio head units goes here.
Wisdomt1

APN settings not saving

Post by Wisdomt1 »

Unable to modify, create or save APN settings on the 13” sc7862 android 10 head unit for 2019 Tundra. Verizon sim card is recognized and registered in sim card slot but no internet connectivity due to incorrect APN settings. Installed Nova Launcher and created APN shortcut, then added correct APN information and rebooted. Head unit will NOT save or even allow a modification to the default APN settings.
joshperkins3

Re: APN settings not saving

Post by joshperkins3 »

Were you ever able to figure out a fix to this. I have one of the new 13" screens and am running in to the same issue. Tech support is useless and would rather not pull my dash apart to return the thing.
Deanrsnowiii

Post by Deanrsnowiii »

Do not change the mcc or Mnc. They are set with the SIM card. So whatever your unit shows is what you keep because it’s reading it from the SIM card. Set all other APN settings to your network carrier but leave them two the way they are. Then click three dots in right hand upper corner and save. Then go back and select and you should be good. If it’s still doing it reply and I’ll be here to help.
nietotim

Post by nietotim »

I cant get Att sim card to work. Any tips?