You must be registered to use and view the SEARCH and full board access!

Black Screen!!!!

All general discussions related to Phoenix Android Radio head units goes here.
phoenixgod
Site Admin

Black Screen!!!!

Post by phoenixgod »

Everything was good and suddenly the screen went black and the unit shut down. Reset and fuse check and the factory unit is playing an am station but still no screen or control. Any fuse or other solution?
For more guides, tips, solutions, and radios visit: here.
Lakentaylor

Re: Black Screen!!!!

Post by Lakentaylor »

I’m having this same problem. I got my radio installed professionally around the middle of March.. it’s been great so far, except: 1) the yellow tracking lines on the backup camera that are supposed to move and bend when you turn the wheel don’t work, they are pointed all the way left when the wheel is straight. 2) also cannot get the music to keep playing when I’m in reverse. I’ve got the sound attenuation when reversing turned ON. Have also switched it to OFF and it still does not work. 3) And lastly.. I just went out to my car, cranked it up, and the screen loaded up like normal and then just went black. Won’t come back on at all. Did you get yours fixed?
MiNHACE

Re: Black Screen!!!!

Post by MiNHACE »

Mine went black after popping my jeep grand cherokee in reverse. It might be a burnt module. I been trying to reach phoenix radios for a replacement.