1. phoenixgod
  2. Phoenix Android Radio Software / Firmware Updates
  3. Monday, 30 September 2019

Two long-awaited features have been added to the PX6 six-core Android 8.1 vertical screen head units. Now the icons in the top menu bar can be arranged so that most-used apps will be more accessible.

Besides navigation app, music, video, and radio apps now can be linked to desired apps as well. You can get the features now through update if you have one of the nine units shown here: Product Pictures

The update can be downloaded here: PX6.ZIP

1. Download the px6.zip file to a fat32 USB drive.

2. Plug the usb drive into one of the USB ports of the head unit, and follow the prompts.

*If the unit doesn't reboot automatically, use a pin to press the RST button to reboot.*

Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo

Hi,

I got the px6.zip from my seller of the panel for Prado (Toyota Land Cruiser 120, 2007, OEM Navi, CD-changer, tape player, JBL amp; Android 8.1, 4GB, 64GB).

It works well but it changed slightly the menu SYSTEM Info. Before, I had two buttons MCU Upgrate and BT Upgrate. After new update (px6.zip) is MCU Update available only. Right now, it's not possible to press 5 seconds on the screen (field with technical data) to write in a password and have access to sub-menu. 
For me is ok, I haven't changed anything in above sub-menu. 
Top menu icons - drag and drop icons as you wish. Nice.

System after upgrate is fast.

Preistalled applications - rescue needed:
Doing some tests I had to make Factory RESET and I lost a few applications in APP List (apps preinstalled by the producer or seller).
I mean about EasyConnection, iGO719WD_PAL, NormalLogo, TXZ Speech and ZLINK.
I have no Voice Control (it was realy cool), I lost extra navigation, .... 
Maybe do you have such apps to install with USB stick. I need these apps in format ***.apk
On GooglePlay above apps do not exist. Even Yes, e.g. EasyConnection, the version in the store is not compatible with my "tesla" panel. 
you can send me it on  my email (e.g.  WeTransfer)

best wishes,
StavCo

Votes
Undo

IMG 20190829 WA0049

Votes
Undo

Does this update work PX6 64GB Ford Explorer 2013 I have an unstable system

Votes
Undo

Preistalled applications - rescue needed:
Doing some tests I had to make Factory RESET and I lost a few applications in APP List (apps preinstalled by the producer or seller).
I mean about EasyConnection, iGO719WD_PAL, NormalLogo, TXZ Speech and ZLINK.
I have no Voice Control (it was realy cool), I lost extra navigation, .... 
Maybe do you have such apps to install with USB stick. I need these apps in format ***.apk
On GooglePlay above apps do not exist. Even Yes, e.g. EasyConnection, the version in the store is not compatible with my "tesla" panel. 
you can send me it on  my email (e.g.  WeTransfer)

best wishes,
StavCo

Answered in PM

Votes
Undo

rifae, DON'T do the update.  I did mine which is also 1280x800 (PX6 for inifiniti FX-35) and my display is all screwed up because the resolution in the update is wrong for your unit.  Even though it is also a PX6.  So far I can't get it to work with the correct resolution.  I can sort of see stuff and have gone as far as going through the settings.  My car isn't even listed in the install keys page.  There are more than 1 PX6 apparently.

Votes
Undo

Hey installed in my Gx460.

I am also having issues with EasyConnection, iGO719WD_PAL, Logo, TXZ Speech and ZLINK being missing. can you please forward a link where i can download the apk files.

Thanks

Mike

Votes
Undo

Any updates to this? I have a QX70 and looking to update as well, but am holding off based on other's issues. 

Also any word on when they'll release Android 9.x (or even 10) for these units?

Votes
Undo

I have a 2015 Cadillac ATS Coupe and when I flashed this it took the ATS L and ATS H out of the selection so now I don't have console or backup camera any longer...

Votes
Undo

Does any one have the PX6 zip that will work for Cadillac ATS? Thanks

Votes
Undo

I loaded this update in my 2019 f150 raptor and it wiped everything out.  i have nothing, no console, no ac control.  the car i snow a silver coupe.

how do I get all of my settings back, setting the car info back to f150 hi, did nothing.

Votes
Undo

Hi,
Does this update work on PX6 32GB  3/4GB ram Nissan Patrol SE type2  2014  

Votes
Undo

Does phoenix actually support their products? I have been having issues with my headunit Px6 and cant get any help.

• Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!