1. borgunit
  2. General Discussion
  3. Saturday, 25 January 2020

From a post about installation on Lexus GX470 https://becomethesolution.com/news/installation-use-phoenix-android-radio-lexus-gx-470

It states to reset all OEM audio settings.before installing.the PX6

I did that but after install, only left audio worked. I can tweak it in the PX6 settings but my question is:

Should I tweak the settings in the OEM again to bias it to the right side or just leave it in the PX6 settings?

I am unsure if this might be considered somewhat normal or should I strive so that the PX6 is at "normal" or its base 0 settings.

Thanks

Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo

Was searching through the FAQs. If my Lexus GX470 picture does not show up, does that mean the wrong vehicle and settings are not used by the PX6?

1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo

From a post about installation on Lexus GX470 https://becomethesolution.com/news/installation-use-phoenix-android-radio-lexus-gx-470

It states to reset all OEM audio settings.before installing.the PX6

I did that but after install, only left audio worked. I can tweak it in the PX6 settings but my question is:

Should I tweak the settings in the OEM again to bias it to the right side or just leave it in the PX6 settings?

I am unsure if this might be considered somewhat normal or should I strive so that the PX6 is at "normal" or its base 0 settings.

Thanks

It looks like that guide was not written for the PX6 but the earlier model so I am not sure

1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo

I found a video which helped me get the sound working.

He pressed the equalizer/fader Front to Back to RESET.

He then went into the Console and set under AMP INFO, the LR and FR to 7. 

That seemed to let sound come out of all speakers.

1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo

I found a video which helped me get the sound working.

He pressed the equalizer/fader Front to Back to RESET.

He then went into the Console and set under AMP INFO, the LR and FR to 7. 

That seemed to let sound come out of all speakers.

Nice

1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 4
Votes
Undo

This seems like a hack workaround. Wish this stuff worked correctly without workarounds. 

Votes
Undo

It does seem weird but after researching it a bit it makes a little sense. The base settings range from 0-14 (odd but that is what it is). Once set, the equalizer and fader settings work normal as in any car.

I wish there was a thorough manual to know how to do setup of this thing. Even if it was in Chinese, I could work on getting an English one worked up.

• Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!