1. kepe718
  2. General Discussion
  3. Wednesday, 13 November 2019

I triple checked the connections to make sure all cables were properly secured.  Does anyone have an idea as to why the screen would have this issue?  Please see pictures and video (check reply) attached.

20191113 080803

Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo

Video is in the link below

Screen Static Video

Votes
Undo

A representative from Tech Support at Phoenix has been VERY accommodating, unlike the many reviews that stated otherwise.  The issue went away when I reset the unit, but returns every time I turn the car on.    We're trying different options to resolve the issues.   I'll let everyone know what the fix is (if any).

Votes
Undo

A representative from Tech Support at Phoenix has been VERY accommodating, unlike the many reviews that stated otherwise.  The issue went away when I reset the unit, but returns every time I turn the car on.    We're trying different options to resolve the issues.   I'll let everyone know what the fix is (if any).

Awesome. Thanks for the update.

They are accommodating once you can get ahold of them. It took a few times in Facebook messenger a couple years ago but they did respond and answer ALL my questions..

Votes
Undo

I am having the same issue!! 2013 Raptor, Please let me know if this was resolved... I am on the verge of returning my unit. 

• Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!