1. Saulf
  2. Lexus
  3. Saturday, 20 July 2019

I Installed a 10.4 screen on my 2006 Lexus GX470. The on screen AC controls are not working. Everything else seems to be working as expected. I can turn AC on and Off by setting it to Auto with the physical buttons. Has anyone experienced this before, and do you have a solution for this? 

Here is a link to the video showing this:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/dfreh6bjR6uvkDfZ7

Thanks!

Saul

Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo

Last time this didn't work was is if you used an older harness, but I'm assuming you are using the newer one. The car on your screen doesn't look like the GX, are you using the correct car type selection on the Advanced Settings screen?

1. more than a month ago
  2. Lexus
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo

I am on the same boat but I have yet to set up my car type under Advanced settings. Will report back once I do it later today/tomorrow. 

Another issue I am having is that once my volume reaches 28, it starts sounding very distorted. I did follow the instructions of resetting everything to factory setting on OEM system and setting up volume to 34. 

1. more than a month ago
  2. Lexus
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo

Hi Saul,
Hi GX470,

What kind of version of Lexus do you have? I have new "10"4 tesla design" in my Prado 2007 with OEM Navi, CD changer, JBL audio etc. 
Which harness for 10,4" do you use? 
Do you have PX6?, if yes, did you upgrate it. 

greetings,
StavCo

1. more than a month ago
  2. Lexus
  3. # 3
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!