1. nleroux
  2. Lexus
  3. Tuesday, 28 May 2019

Just ordered the 7.1 version. I would like to have the firmware/updates ready when it comes in. Latest updates I see for the GX470 is a year ago. Any links to the latest?

Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo

It was listed in the drop down. I also sent them a message telling them I wanted the fast boot model and that's where they directed me.gx

1. more than a month ago
  2. Lexus
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo

Just ordered the 7.1 version. I would like to have the firmware/updates ready when it comes in. Latest updates I see for the GX470 is a year ago. Any links to the latest?

Oh wow. Which 7,1 unit did you order that is compatible with the Gx 470 now? Last I heard they weren't making another compatible unit for the GX really anytime

1. more than a month ago
  2. Lexus
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo

It was listed in the drop down. I also sent them a message telling them I wanted the fast boot model and that's where they directed me.gx

Wow this is exciting. Please keep us posted and also if you could do a video of the unit and any new features.

1. more than a month ago
  2. Lexus
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo

Sure I can try to do a video. I wouldn't know of any new features as I have never used a Phoenix head unit before. Let me know of anything exactly you would want a video of. About how long does it take to get the stereo from time of order?

1. more than a month ago
  2. Lexus
  3. # 4
Votes
Undo

Have you seen the GX head unit reviewed here? https://phoenixandroidradioforums.com/phoenix-android-radio-lexus-gx-470

1. more than a month ago
  2. Lexus
  3. # 5
Votes
Undo

I sure have, that post was one of the reasons I decided to purchase it. Looks pretty easy to install. Was that your GX?

1. more than a month ago
  2. Lexus
  3. # 6
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!