Phoenix Android Radio Forums (Unofficial)

Fan-based community forum on the Phoenix Android Radio units. Reviews, installs, tips, tricks, features, photos, and more.

1. nleroux
  2. Lexus
  3. Tuesday, 28 May 2019

Just ordered the 7.1 version. I would like to have the firmware/updates ready when it comes in. Latest updates I see for the GX470 is a year ago. Any links to the latest?

Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo

Just ordered the 7.1 version. I would like to have the firmware/updates ready when it comes in. Latest updates I see for the GX470 is a year ago. Any links to the latest?

Oh wow. Which 7,1 unit did you order that is compatible with the Gx 470 now? Last I heard they weren't making another compatible unit for the GX really anytime

1. 4 weeks ago
  2. Lexus
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo

It was listed in the drop down. I also sent them a message telling them I wanted the fast boot model and that's where they directed me.gx

1. 4 weeks ago
  2. Lexus
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo

It was listed in the drop down. I also sent them a message telling them I wanted the fast boot model and that's where they directed me.gx

Wow this is exciting. Please keep us posted and also if you could do a video of the unit and any new features.

1. 4 weeks ago
  2. Lexus
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo

Sure I can try to do a video. I wouldn't know of any new features as I have never used a Phoenix head unit before. Let me know of anything exactly you would want a video of. About how long does it take to get the stereo from time of order?

1. 4 weeks ago
  2. Lexus
  3. # 4
Votes
Undo

Have you seen the GX head unit reviewed here? https://phoenixandroidradioforums.com/phoenix-android-radio-lexus-gx-470

1. 4 weeks ago
  2. Lexus
  3. # 5
Votes
Undo

I sure have, that post was one of the reasons I decided to purchase it. Looks pretty easy to install. Was that your GX?

1. 4 weeks ago
  2. Lexus
  3. # 6
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.