1. ANARCHY6131
  2. Ford
  3. Sunday, 09 February 2020

My car is SYNC2 unit of 2016 model EXPLORER.
I installed it, but there is a problem.
When protocol XinbasiI S2 AUTO is set, climate operation on SYNC2 side can be performed, but climate operation on PX6 side cannot.
When protocol XinbasiI S3 AUTO is set, SYNC2 side cannot be operated, but PX6 side climate can be operated.
Asking PHOENIX will not answer.
Anyone know the solution?

Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo

I have similar issue. No response from Phoenix. PLEASE let me know if you get any updates. I have been calling, emailing, and opening support issues since receipt of the head unit the first week of January to resolve my climate control not operating during remote start. It seems like the Climate Control interface is not configured to the same specs as Ford's. I think Phoenix needs to take responsibility on sending out prototype quality configurations. But we shall wait and see if ANYONE from their team reaches out.

Best of luck.

1. more than a month ago
  2. Ford
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo

I was able to speak to a technician at Phoenix and they have to reach out to China to see if they can fix the configuration regarding the climate control. I will update you!

1. more than a month ago
  2. Ford
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo

I was able to speak to a technician at Phoenix and they have to reach out to China to see if they can fix the configuration regarding the climate control. I will update you!

Hopefully the quarantine doesnt slow up things :(

1. more than a month ago
  2. Ford
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo

Did you ever get a response to this?

1. more than a month ago
  2. Ford
  3. # 4
Votes
Undo

No answer yet. It doesn't answer when I ask for an answer.

1. more than a month ago
  2. Ford
  3. # 5
Votes
Undo

Phoenix didn't answer at all, but after many emails he finally answered. I got the update data and solved the problem.

1. more than a month ago
  2. Ford
  3. # 6
Votes
Undo

Can you share the info on the update data you received 

1. more than a month ago
  2. Ford
  3. # 7
Votes
Undo

Phoenix support issued an exchange for my 13.6". I asked to be switched to the 12" unit with Android 9 since that unit has been out longer so we know the climate control and ECU issues don't exist there.

1. more than a month ago
  2. Ford
  3. # 8
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!