1. fbgump
  2. General Discussion
  3. Saturday, 01 February 2020

I am installing my new PX6 radio in my F150 and everything works but the a/c.  I have heated/cooled seats, so I leave the a/c controller in my truck.  The install instructions say to use Mustang as the vehicle.  I have set everything per instructions and it still doesn't work.  I tried F150 hi and low as vehicles and still nothing.  Has anyone run into this problem and what did you do to fix it.  I really like this radio and hope to get it working.  Also does anyone know why Phoenix isn't answering their phones, I have been trying to contact them for a week now.  Thanks in advance for any help.

Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo

Same issue with my 2011.  I have filled out the exchange request on their site after speaking with them.  Said they tried a test unit and everything worked fine.  They are aware of the issue.

Votes
Undo

Same issue with my 2011.  I have filled out the exchange request on their site after speaking with them.  Said they tried a test unit and everything worked fine.  They are aware of the issue.

Thanks for sharing

Votes
Undo

I talked with tech support Monday and come to find out they are having trouble with some of the F150s and the auto a/c and reverse camera.  Another person sent their unit in and tech support is going to troubleshoot the problem and hopefully get a fix out in the next couple of weeks.

Votes
Undo

Quick update.  Talked to tech support the other day and the test unit sent out was reinstalled and everything is working.  Got my shipping label and sent my unit back for the necessary exchange.

• Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!